Foxy Forex Asian Market Report!
Posted in Market View
- Global sell off for stocks extended to Asia as Italian bond yields move higher worsening Europe’s debt crisis
- Pummeling regional financial stocks and sending the Tokyo market sliding to a one-month low
- Net change in asain majors are down significantly HK down 4.5% Korea down 3.5% Japan and Australia down 2.7%
- Italy will have T-bill auction later today which will be interesting as economists are advising not to buy Italian debt
- EUR JPY GBP and AUD appear to be consolidating oversold conditions in 35 to 45 tic ranges